Sunday, January 29, 2012

Why Morgellon's Should (But WON'T) Be The Top News Story of 2012

I want to talk a bit about what Morgellon's is, what it isn't and why so much effort is being put into keeping the public totally confused about it.

Morgellon's is presented by the media as being parasites, body bugs or a skin condition. Morgellon's isn't any of that. A small number of sufferer's will develop the lesions associated with Morgellon's, and some have a parasitic coinfection, however, Morgellon's is not living and it affects all the soft tissues throughout the body. We see it on the skin because the skin is one of only a few of our soft tissues we are actually able to see.

The fibers are found in unbroken, intact skin, and most of the time are not painful and only mildly itchy. At least that has been my experience.

Morgellon's is a syndrome, not a disease, and there is compelling evidence suggesting that self-assembling, self-replicating MANMADE nanotech is at the root of this syndrome. Furthermore, because the nano particles responsible for Morgellon's are so prolific in the environment that it would be virtually impossible not to be taking it in through the air, water and food supply, we ALL HAVE MORGELLON'S and it appears as though those of us getting sick from it are the one's whose bodies are rejecting it.

Remember that sickness is a sign that your body is fighting something. So those not showing symptoms are simply not able to reject the fibers due to a comprimised immune system, or their immune system cannot detect them.

That means these nano invaders are freely creating networks of these synthetic fibers throughout all of your tissues and your body is doing nothing to stop it.

So Morgellon's is manmade, ie, someone is responsible, and we're all carriers. Now can you see why it is presented, as either a rare skin condition or delusions, why hardly any funding is going into the research of it, and why sufferer's are being ostracized and labelled insane? If the truth were known there would be massive GLOBAL civil unrest, to put it mildly.

It is up to the scientists and physicians who have the courage and strength to research Morgellon's, as well as those of us whose lives have been turned upside down by this affliction to see to it that the truth gets out.As for "delusions of parasitosis" a person has to think their skin is infested with bugs or parasites to qualify for this diagnosis. I do not think I have "body bugs" or
parasites. I don't believe the fibers I am seeing are alive. They have been analysed and are composed of such materials as cellulose, silicone and polyethylene. I believe my body is infested with synthetic fibrous material. I literally see it coming out of my skin on a daily basis and other people that I have shown the fibers to can see them as well.

The Mayo Clinic whom I now have zero respect for conducted a study supposedly demonstrating that Morgellon's was all in the mind. The problem with the study was that the subjects all believed they had a parasite infestation. When it was found they did not have parasites, these individuals were diagnosed with delusions of parasitosis. Mayo tested for parasites, tests came back negative and the conclusion is that Morgellon's sufferers are delusional.

Delusions of parasitosis is real, and I'm sure the test subjects were hand picked. Nothing is said about subjects complaining of fibers, in fact, the study doesn't even mention fibers. So bravo Mayo. You proved that some people have delusions of parasitosis (which we already knew) and contributed greatly to the hopelessness and shame experienced by victims of this horrendous affliction.

I sense the purpose of the "delusions of parasitosis" propaganda is twofold. First, if people believe that if they seek medical attention for Morgellon's they will be labelled mentally ill, they may find the prospect of discussing it with a doctor too stressful or frightening and not bother.

This has been the case with me. I already have so much on my plate with this and I haven't felt I can emotionally handle being told by a doctor I am delusional at this point. I think when I do I will tell the doctor I have delusions of parasitosis even though I don't actually believe I have parasites. Watch them try to figure that one out!

The more intimidating they make it for people to speak openly about it with medical professionals, the less likely it becomes that many experts will research it and realise just how very real and pervasive the condition is.

I also think the mental illness stigma is meant to break us down emotionally so we won't speak out. One woman I know of who is working dilligently to get the truth out on YouTube made a video the other day documenting the kind of verbal abuse we Morgellon's activists put up with, and I am aware, based on my own experiences with these people, that most of the perpetrators are hired shills.

It is clear that these people do not simply disagree with the information being presented or they
would attempt to debate or debunk our statements. Instead, most of the people who aren't supportive - and the majority are - make cruel, derogatory and sometimes vulgar remarks, usually insinuating that we are mentally unstable.

I am convinced that the shills are but a small part of a campaign to decieve the public about the true nature of Morgellon's, and to silence it's victims.

Something this big cannot be concealed forever, and When the truth is known, when the public realise we are all infected by this manufactured pathogen, when people understand that evil scientists playing god have created something that is genetically modifying the entire human species, humanity, if you can even call it that anymore, will finally wake up.

Tanya MacDonald

1 comment:

  1. I have been battling this for over 4 years. The only help I have recieved is from my self, only thing keeps me going is my faith. I know this is some kind of cover up, docotrs and others who have acknowledged this have been silenced. I am so frustrated and angry at our goverment. I know someone out there knows the truth and how to help but wont. I hold on to hope and faith god will find me some way to over come this.

    ReplyDelete